Dr. Tansy Schoonmaker, DDS, and Meghan Moran of Success by 6 stopped by to discuss the importance of good dental health in young children. Success by 6 has put together a team of dental professionals to tackle issues children face with poor dental health habits and have created a billboard competition, 'Baby Teeth Matter' to increase awareness.
- Tooth decay is the most common and preventable childhood disease
- Kids ages 7 and under are invited to draw what the message 'Baby Teeth Matters' means to them
- Winning drawing(s) will be featured on digital billboards throughout the city
- Winner(s) will appear on Bridge Street Wednesday, February 20th
- Due date for entries is Friday, February 8th
- All entries must be submitted with entry form.
- You can find the form at this link: Baby Teeth Matter
You can also get more info at: unitedway-cny.org