According to the American Pet Products Association, Americans spent almost $51 billion last year on products and services for their pets. Since 62 percent of households have at least one pet, chances are you might be looking for fun new ways to care for your pet this Spring, and Amy Sewell from Shop with Style
stopped by to show us some really cool pet gear!Dyson Animal Grooming Tool
– This handy grooming attachment is compatible with many Dyson vacuums. It captures dead skin and hair as well as flyaway hairs and allergens.
· Fish Cat Tunnel – Cats love to play in enclosed spaces, and these colorful plush “tunnels” shaped like fish will keep them entertained for hours.
· Catnip Hurricane Track – This compact exerciser enables your cat to bat exercise balls around the “raceways,” creating a current of catnip that is hidden in the center of the toy.
· HomeAway Dog Travel Kit – Keep your pets’ essentials handy when you’re on the road! Collapsible food & water bowls, a water bottle and food bag are packed into this sturdy, attractive travel bag.
· Steak Pet Treats – Made from genuine round steak, these treats will drive your pets wild!