Healthy Eating on a Budget
Healthy eating doesn't have to break the bank. Lauren Greutman stopped by the studio to explain how to eat well, while saving money.
- Reusable charcoal-filtered water bottles will last up to three months, so you don't need to buy plastic ones
- Bring leftovers to work in food saver containers
- Make your own smoothies with the ninja bullet system
- You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on a juicer, there are some great options around $30 that can help you enjoy the juicing trend
- Preserving your foods is a must--extend the life of your produce with green bags or containers
For more tips, visit iamthatlady.com
Copyright 2013 9wsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.