Holiday Dessert Ideas
Need ideas for a delicious dessert? Our own Bridge Street Interns, Shannon Shoff, Kelly Stier, and Cassie Grimaldi show off their fabulous holiday recipes. No Name Fudge
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks of butter
- 1 5oz can of evaporated milk
- 1 7oz jar of marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
1. On medium heat, boil sugar, butter, and evaporated milk.
2. Keep it boiling for four minutes
3. Remove from heat, add chocolate chips, marshmallow creme and vanilla
4. Spray a pan with non-stick spray, pour in mixture and let it set.
- 1 package of fudge brownie mix
- 1 package of cookie dough
- 1 package of Oreos
- Candy Canes
- Powdered Sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the chocolate chip cookie dough mix, and spread it on the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
3. Layer the package of Oreo cookies over the cookie spread.
4. Mix the brownie mix in a large bowl and pour the mixture over the cookies.
5. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the brownies are fully cooked 6. Let cool of 3-4 hours and sprinkle sugar and candy canes over the top
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup any flavor fruit jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Separate egg, reserving egg white. Cream butter or margarine, sugar, and egg yolk.
- Add vanilla, flour and salt, mixing well.
- Shape dough into balls. Roll in egg white, then walnuts. Place on cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven. With thumb, dent each cookie. Put jelly or preserves in each thumbprint. Bake for another 8 minutes.
Copyright 2012 9wsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.