Jenny Dickinson, coordinator of the Cancer Services Program, stopped by to promote the 3rd annual "Don’t wait for hearts and roses. LOVE YOURSELF" Campaign. The campaign is telling women- don’t wait to be screened for breast cancer. Early detection saves lives.
- Free Mammograms for the uninsured
- New to this year is the availability of on-line registration
- If there is a finding your entire treatment will be covered as well
- Breast cancer is one of the most commonly diagnosed cancers in women second only to lung cancer
- The Cancer Services Program offers FREE breast, cervical and colorectal screening year round for the uninsured
For more information, call 435-3653 or visit ongov.net/health