The final two performances of the Baldwinsville Theatre Guild's The Drowsy Chaperone
are this weekend. This Tony Award-winning musical pays tribute to the Jazz-Age shows form the 1920s. The show features a reluctant stage star bride, a groom on skates, a tap-dancing best man, and an intoxicated chaperone!
Actress and President of The Baldwinsville Theatre Guild Korrie Taylor, and the show's producer Heather Jensen stopped by the studio to chat about the musical. Korrie Taylor and Peter Dowling then performed "Accident Waiting to Happen" from the show, accompanied by Musical Director Abel Searor.
- Final perfomances on Friday, Feb. 1 and Saturday Feb. 2 at 8 pm
- Performed at The Presbyterian Education Center in Baldwinsville at 64 Oswego Street
- Run time is approximately 90 minutes, with the Guild's traditional dessert intermission
- Adult tickets are $20, students are $18
- To reserve tickets, call (315) 877-8465