1 bag potatoes
1 cup whole milk
2 sliced yellow onions
1 cup butter
2 cups sour cream
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Skin potatoes and place them in a large pot with water. Boil potatoes until softened.
2. Place potatoes in a bowl and mash. Mix in milk, butter and 2 cups of cheese.
3. Boil water in a second pot. Add lasagna noodles and cook until tender.
4. Place a layer of lasagna noodles in the bottom of a large pan.
5. Spread mashed potatoes on top to form a second layer.
6. Place another layer of lasagna noodles on top of the sour cream.
7. Sprinkle cheese on top of the noodles.
8. Bake until the top is brown.
9. Layer onions on top of the casserole.
10. Spread sour cream on top to form the final layer.