Sweet and Super Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1/2 gallon ice cream, softened
- 20 graham crackers
- Sprinkles or mini chocolate chips, optional
1. Line a 9 by 13 baking sheet with waxed paper -- long enough so the waxed paper hangs over the sides of the pan. Spread softened ice cream evenly over the pan, smooth over the top, and freeze for at least an hour.
2. Take ice cream out of freezer. Run a knife along the sides to loosen from pan and then gently lift out using the waxed paper. Using the graham crackers as a template, cut out pieces of ice cream that fit the crackers. (If you have kitchen shears, you can snip them out.) If your ice cream starts melting, put it back into the freezer ASAP!
3. Build your sandwiches. If you want, dip the sides into mini chocolate chips or sprinkles. Wrap each sandwich in cling wrap immediately after building and put them into the freezer so they keep their shape. Keep in the freezer until ready to serve.