Pasta Putanesca Ingredients
- Olive Oil - 1/4 cup
- Chopped Garlic - Tspn
- Chopped Kalamata olives - 1/4
- Choppped Green Olives - 1/4
- Anchovies - 2
- Red Peppers (crushed) pinch – optional
- Capers (small) – Tspn
- Onion (Red or Shallot) Tbl spoon
- Marinara Sauce- 4 cups
- White wine (dry) 1/4 cup – optional
- Pecorino Romano
- Fresh Basil
- Any pasta you would like
- In a sauté pan, mix olive oil, garlic, olives, anchovy, capers, onion, and a pinch of red pepper.
- Cook the ingredients until they are soft.
- Add the wine and the marinara into the pan and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cheese into the pan.
- Toss the pasta and cheese together and serve fresh with a basil garnish.