Braised Barbeque Pork Spareribs with Latin Red Potato and Corn Salad
Braised Barbeque Pork Spareribs
You'll Need: braising pan
Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
2. Season both sides of ribs with BBQ seasoning. Sear on grill 3-4 min per side; do not cook through. Transfer ribs to braising pan.
3. Whisk BBQ sauce and beer together in bowl until well-blended; pour over ribs in pan. Cover pan; place in oven.
4. Bake 2 1/2-3 hours. Carefully remove lid; bake 10 additional min.
Latin Red Potato and Corn Salad
2 bags (24 oz each) Food You Feel Good About Baby Red Potatoes, 1-inch dice
1/2 red sweet pepper, 1/4-inch dice (about 3/4 cup)
3 ears of corn, shucked, kernels removed (about 3 cups) or 1 pkg (16 oz) Food You Feel Good About Whole Kernel Corn, thawed (Frozen Foods)
1/4 red onion, peeled, very thinly sliced
1 Tbsp Tabasco Pepper Sauce
3/4 tsp Wegmans Fine Sea Salt
1 1/4 cups Cilantro-Lime Pesto Zest of 1 lime
3. Combine red pepper, corn, onion, Tabasco, and salt in large bowl. Fold in potatoes, pesto sauce, and lime zest.
potatoes flat on baking sheet to cool 10 min (still warm, not completely cooled).potatoes and enough cold water to cover in stockpot. Simmer on MEDIUM about 20 min (don't boil), until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain.Wegmans Center Cut Pork Spareribs (about 3 lbs), halved
1 Tbsp Wegmans BBQ Seasoning Shak'r
1 bottle (19 oz) Wegmans Memphis-Style BBQ Sauce
1 bottle (12 oz) lager-style beer
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.