4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each), skinned
1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp Wegmans Coarse Sea Salt
1 1/4 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
4 Tbsp Wegmans Horseradish Cream Sauce
Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min.
1. Combine brown sugar, salt, and cracked pepper together in small bowl; mix well.
2. Clean grill with wire brush.
3. Arrange salmon on plank; rub brown sugar mixture evenly over fillets.
4. Place plank with salmon on grill; close cover. Reduce heat to MEDIUM; cook salmon 12-15 min, until internal temp reaches 130 degrees. Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of salmon. Remove from grill; let rest at least 2 min.
5. Top each fillet with 1 Tbsp horseradish cream sauce.
· Keep spray bottle with water handy while grilling to control flare-ups.
· Salmon grilling time may increase if cooked with our Grilled Summer Vegetables or Grilled Mini Peppers & Stone Fruit Spinach Salad, due to opening and closing of grill lid to turn veggies.