Rack of Lamb with Gorgonzola
16oz Rack of lamb
2 cups Risotto Aborio (cooked)
2tbsp Dijon mustard
1 cup Lightly seasoned bread crumbs
3/4 cup of Gorgonzola cheese (crumbled or chunk)
1 cup Heavy cream
1tbsp Pecorino Romano
- Season the whole rack of lamb
- In a hot sautee pan with oil (enough to sear with), lay meat side down until brown, turn until brown and brown both ends.
- Remove from the pan, coat with mustard and lightly dip in crumbs.
- Bake at 450 degrees (10 minutes for medium rare, 15 minutes for medium, etc)
- In a small sauce pan add Gorgonzola, heavy cream and Romano over a very low flame; cook until mixture is creamy not loose.
- Slice lamb rack, put around Risotto, add Gorgonzola sauce and serve.
Copyright 2013 9wsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.