1 pkg (16 oz) Wegman’s Asian Classics Lo Mein Noodles
1/2 pkg Wegman’s Food You Feel Good About Mukimame
Shelled Soybeans (Frozen Foods), thawed
1 pkg (12 oz) Wegman’s Food You Feel Good About Asian Slaw
1 bunch green onions, trimmed, sliced diagonally
1 Tbsp black sesame seeds (International Foods)
3/4 cup Wegman’s Asian Classics Thai Peanut Sauce (International Foods)
1. Place noodles in microwave-safe bowl; cover. Cook in microwave on HIGH 3-3 1/2 minutes. Cool slightly.
2. Add soybeans, slaw, onions, sesame seeds, and sauce to noodles in bowl. Toss gently to combine.
1 lb fresh sea scallops
Pan Searing Flour
1 Tbsp Pure Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Basting Oil
1 tsp Butter
1. Dust scallops with pan-searing flour; pat off excess. Heat olive oil in pan on MEDIUM-HIGH, until oil faintly smokes; add scallops. Turn over when scallops change color about one-quarter way up and seared side has turned paper-bag brown, 2-3 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW. Cook 2-3 min, or until internal temp reaches 120 degrees. (Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of scallops.)
3. Add basting oil and butter to skillet; swirl. Baste with spoon, 1-2 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 130 degrees. Transfer to clean platter; let rest at least 2 minutes.