1 Tbsp Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
1 pkg (8oz) Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Chopped Onions
1 cup (4 oz) thinly sliced Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Leeks
1 cup (4oz) thinly sliced celery
1 Tbsp chopped Food You Feel Good About Peeled Garlic
2 bay leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
2 pkgs (16 oz) Food You Feel Good About sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
2 pkgs (10 oz) sliced shiitake mushrooms
1 carton (32 oz) Food You Feel Good About Thai Culinary Stock
1 carton (32 oz) Food You Feel Good About Chicken Culinary Stock
2 tpsp Kadoya Sesame Oil
Green onions, sliced
Wegmans Soy Sauce
You will need: Stockpot
1. Heat oil on medium low in medium stockpot. Add leeks, celery, garlic, and bay leaves; season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook stirring 10 minutes until softened but not browned.
2. Add mushrooms; cook 10 minutes.
3. Add Thai and chicken stocks; bring to a boil on medium high. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove bay leaves. Stir in sesame oil.
5. Ladle into warmed serving bowls. Garnish each serving with green onions and a drizzle of soy sauce.
For more Wegmans recipes click here.