Town of Clay (WSYR-TV) – A Baldwinsville man has been arrested on charges stemming from a robbery that occurred at an M&T ATM in Liverpool.
Sheriff’s Investigators said calls to their tips line led to the arrest.
According to the Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office, 42-year-old Allen Murray of 3836 Harrow Court approached a 24-year-old woman who had withdrawn money from the ATM at 7538 Oswego Rd. in Liverpool. He held a knife to her throat and demanded her money. He also stole the woman’s car keys and her cell phone.
He took the victim’s car and drove her to a nearby Bank of America at 7608 Oswego Rd., where more money was withdrawn.
According to Sheriff’s Investigators, they returned to the M&T location and Murray told the victim to leave.
He has been charged with:
- Kidnapping, a Class B felony
- Robbery in the first degree, a Class B felony
- Robbery in the second degree, a Class C felony
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle in the first degree, a Class D felony
- Criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree, a Class A misdemeanor
He is being held in the Onondaga County Justice Center.