Syracuse (WSYR-TV) – The Chrysler Group is recalling nearly 500,000 vehicles because of head-restraint issues.
The safety feature is supposed to automatically move head-restraints forward during some rear-impact crashes, helping to prevent neck injuries, but some aren't functioning correctly.
The recall applies to following make and models:
- 2011 to 2013 Chrysler Sebring
- 2011 to 2013 Chrysler 200
- 2011 to 2013 Dodge Avenger
- 2011 and 2012 Dodge Nitro
- 2011 to 2013 Jeep Liberty
Chrysler says it knows of no injuries or accidents tied to the problem.