Auburn (WSYR-TV) – Eleven people were arrested in a multi-county heroin bust on Thursday.
An extensive investigation conducted by the Auburn Police Department, with the assistance of several other state and local law enforcement agencies, led to the arrests of the following persons:
- 21-year-old Andrew M. Wilson, of Auburn, NY
- 23-year-old Shaunna M. Oliver, of Auburn, NY
- 35-year-old Anita J. Brown-Ashley, of Auburn, NY
- 33-year-old Michael J. Brannigan, of Bath, NY
- 36-year-old Emily M. Barney, of Auburn, NY
- 29-year-old William M. Ryan Jr., of Auburn, NY
- 35-year-old Marvin A. Reaves, of Syracuse, NY
- 23-year-old Tonei L. Wilson, of Auburn, NY
- 30-year-old Joseph L. Bianco II, of Port Byron, NY
- 25-year-old Christpher M. Liddle, of Aurburn, NY
- 40-year-old Paul S. Lowe, of Auburn, NY
All are now facing multiple drug charges.
The investigation was a joint venture by members of the Auburn Police Department, the Cayuga County Sheriff’s Office, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the United States Marshal’s Service, the New York State Police, the Syracuse Police Department, and the Oswego City Police Department.