Crews battle fire at Gary's Auto in the city of Oneida
Updated at 9:48 a.m. on Wednesday, June 26
Oneida (WSYR-TV) – Emergency crews responded to a fire at a business in the city of Oneida on Wednesday morning.
The fire at Gary’s Auto Parts on Fitch Street near Elm Street was reported around 8:30 a.m.
Fire officials said they knew chemicals and solvents were stored in the building and they were prepared.
A firefighter was transported from the scene due to heat exhaustion.
Oneida Police responded to the scene, along with fire personnel.
Copyright 2013 9wsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.