Syracuse (WSYR-TV/ABC) – ABC has announced its “Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars
” pairings for the fall season.
However, voting for the 13th
spot will continue through Friday, Aug. 24.
The new season is set to premier on Monday, Sept. 24 at 8 p.m. The premier will be followed by the “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show” on Tuesday, Sept. 25.
For the first time, fans will be able to determine who the final All-Star cast member will be. The three celebrities competing for the 13th spot are Sabrina Bryan, Carson Kressley, and Kyle Massey. The 13th celebrity participant will be announced on “Good Morning America” on Monday, Aug. 27.
The parings are:
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan MacManus
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Bristol Palin and Mark Bellas
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
More information on the show is available at the network’s website