Apartment fire displaces 12 in Marcellus
Marcellus (WSYR-TV) – A fire at an apartment building located at 60 North Street in the Village of Marcellus Wednesday morning was caused by an electrical short in the kitchen area of one of the units, according to a Assistant Fire Chief Joel McNally.
Twelve people have been displaced indefinitely due to the fire, McNally said.
There were some minor injuries to firefighters at the scene, but no one else was injured.
Copyright 2013 9wsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.