Electrical shock sends man to the hospital with burns to his hands, back
Fair Haven (WSYR-TV) -- An Oswego man is in the hospital after being shocked at the Bayside Grocery Store on State Route 104 in Fair Haven Tuesday afternoon.
Cayuga County deputies say 52-year-old Mark Knopp was doing some work at the store when a tool came into contact with live wires and he was shocked. The incident happened at around 3 p.m.
Knopp suffered burns to his hands and back, but is considered to be in stable condition and is expected to be okay.
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.