Fire chief: Ceiling fan causes fire at group home in Camillus
Camillus (WSYR-TV) -- Eight residents of a State group home in Camillus are getting help from the Red Cross after a fire at their building Wednesday night.
Firefighters responded to the home on Main Street at around 8:30 p.m.
The fire started with a ceiling fan in one of the bathrooms, according to the fire chief.
No one was hurt.
Copyright 2012 9wsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.