Syracuse (WSYR-TV) – A former City of Syracuse Department of Public Works employee who’s facing multiple sex charges for crimes involving underage boys has been indicted.
Mark Carrigan was indicted on charges including:
- Use of a child in a sexual performance
- Criminal sexual act, second degree
- Failure to register as a sex offender
- Criminal sexual act, third degree
- Sexual abuse, second degree
- Endangering the welfare of a child (2 counts)
- Sexual abuse, third degree
Syracuse Police have called Carrigan “the most prolific registered sex offender in the city,” with a history of sex crimes dating back to 1988.
He is being held at the Justice Center without bail.