Fulton (WSYR-TV) – A Fulton woman was arrested after police say she stole items from a vehicle outside of a Salvation Army Store and pepper sprayed the vehicle’s owners.
Police say Sabrina Borden, 21, of West First Street, Fulton, was found going through a vehicle and stealing items. When the vehicle’s owners confronted her, police say that in addition to pepper spraying the victims, Borden displayed a knife.
She fled the scene, but police found her at a Fulton residence.
She was charged with:
- Robbery in the first degree, a felony
- Grand larceny in the fourth degree, a felony
- Menacing in the second degree, a misdemeanor
- Criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree, a misdemeanor
- Unlawfully possessing or selling a noxious material, a misdemeanor
She was arraigned in Fulton City Court and jailed on $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
Fulton Police are investigating the incident. Anyone with information should call police at (315) 598-4504 or (315) 598-TIPS.