Hannibal home suffers serious damage in fire
Hannibal (WSYR-TV) -- Fire officials believe a house fire at 574 Peat Bed Road in Hannibal was accidental, but that the use of sparklers may have been involved.
Fire crews were called to the scene Monday afternoon.
The home suffered significant damage in the fire.
Officials at the scene say no one was hurt.
An investigation continues.
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.