Hastings home heavily damaged by late-night fire
Hastings (WSYR-TV) – An Oswego County family is safe after a late-night fire that heavily damaged their home.
Fire crews responded to the fire in the 2500 block of County Route 37 in the town of Hastings after it was reported around 9:30 on Thursday night.
Fire investigators believe the blaze began on the second floor near a chimney, but they have not determined the exact cause of the fire.
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.