Oneida (WSYR-TV) – Numerous roads in several Central New York counties hit hard by flooding have been closed. The following roads were closed as of 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, according to the governor's office:
• Rt 5 between Manheim Road at Bitelman Road, closed in both directions due to a mud slide
• Rt 5 in Town of Little Falls, at Gun Club Road, alternating traffic due to a mud slide
• NY 168 in Mohawk between Columbia St/Rt 28 and Rt 167
• NY 169 in the Town of Herkimer, between Kelly Road and West End Road
• NY 51 between Ilion and Cedarville
• NY 5S East Main Street
• NY 80 in the Town of Stark, between the Otsego County Line and NY 5S
• In Fairfield – Lynch Road
• In Frankfort – Main Street, Avery Street, Southside Road, Widrick Road
• German Flats – Lower End Elizabeth Road, Putts Hill
• Herkimer – South Main at Steele, Folts Road
• Schuyler – SR 5
• Rt 5S – Water over Mucky Rum and Dyke Road
• Shells Bush Road – Mudslide
• Higby Road and Coop Hill Road – Washed Out
• Rt 28 Water over rod at Schader Hill
• Dyke Road
• Rt 51 at Steel Creek
• SR 169 at Middleville
• Brockway at Higby
• Fords Bush and Fire Hill
• NY 365A in the City of Oneida, between Genesee St/ NY 5 and NY 365.
• Abbott St in the Town of Fort Plain, is open and closed at various time due to road work
• NY 80 in the Town of Fort Plain, between Abbott St and Pumpkin Hook Rd (Otsego County)
• NY 5S/NY 80 in the Village of Fort Plain, at Main Street
• NY 5, between NY 10 and NY 334 is closed due to train derailment.
• NY 12B in the Town of Franklin/Deansboro, between Rt 233/Harding Rd and Rt 315.
• Rt 9 closed from Rt 73 to Rt 9N between North Hudson and Elizabethtown.
• Rt 41 (Main Street) is closed in both directions (NB/SB) between South Street and Elm Street in the Village of McGraw
• US Rt 11 is closed in both directions (NB/SB) between Rt 41 and Ridge Road in the Town of Cortlandville
• Rt 12B (North Main Street) (NB/SB) is closed between Howard Road and Rt 12 due to flooding.
• Rt 12 (North Main Street) is closed in both directions (NB/SB) between Rt 12B and Rt 80 (West State Street) in the Town of Sherburne.
DOT is also reporting the following bridge closures:
• Montgomery Co., NY 80, Town of Minden and the Town of Fort Plain - US 20 to Herkimer-Otsego County Line, closed due to possible undermining of bridge.
• Herkimer Co., NY 168, Columbia Street/NY 28 to NY 167/Paines Hollow, closed due to possible undermining of bridge.
• NY 169, Eatonville Road to North Creek Road, closed due to possible undermining of bridge.