Syracuse (WSYR-TV) – A Rochester area man accused of leading police on a six-county chase along the Thruway was arraigned in Onondaga County Court on Thursday morning.
Bail for Jesse Corson, 26, of Honeoye Falls, has been indicted on the following charges:
- Assault in the second degree, a felony
- Reckless endangerment in the first degree, a felony
- Criminal mischief in the second degree, a felony
- Reckless driving, a misdemeanor
- Unlawful fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor
- Resisting arrest, a misdemeanor
- Speeding, a violation
He faces charges including assault and reckless endangerment after the chase that began in the town of Van Buren. During the incident, police say he forced a State Trooper off the Thruway and into a ditch.
Investigators do not believe alcohol or drugs were involved in the incident.