New Haven crews called to trailer fire
New Haven (WSYR-TV) - Firefighters were called to 379 Johnson Road in New Haven just before 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, where heavy smoke was seen coming from a trailer.
An assistant chief with the New Haven Fire Department said the fire started in a dryer inside the home. The fire was put out quickly and the trailer was saved.
The family will have to clean up some minor water damage before they can move back in, according to the assistant chief. Firefighters from Mexico and Palermo assisted at the scene.
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.