Twin Falls, Idaho (WSYR-TV) – Nearly 90 people have reported becoming sickened after eating Chobani Greek yogurt.
According to a report posted on MagicValley.com
, the online arm of the Times-News in Idaho, at least 89 people have reported to the FDA that they became nauseous or cramped after eating the popular snack.
None of the cases have been confirmed.
Chobani recalled products last week after customers reported that their containers were swollen or bloated.
The company said the swelling was a result of mold commonly associated with dairy environments.
The company said that all of the products were linked to their Idaho facility – which accounts for only 5 percent of its products.
For a more complete report, visit MagicValley.com