Syracuse (WSYR-TV) – Police say they have made an arrest at a Syracuse University fraternity house after a narcotics investigation on Thursday.
Syracuse Police arrested 23-year-old Patrick Jackson, who was currently residing at the Alpha Chi Rho fraternity house of 131 College Place at Syracuse University.
Police say Jackson is a former SU student who was residing at the fraternity house.
Jackson was arrested for the following charges:
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 2nd Degree
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the degree 3rd Degree
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 7th Degree
- Two counts of Criminal Use of Drug Paraphernalia in the 2nd Degree
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana
Police say the following items were located and seized in Patrick Jackson's bedroom.
- 4.23 ounces of powder cocaine
- 15.6 grams marihuana
- $5,560 in cash
Jackson will be arraigned in Syracuse City Court on Friday, September 27.