Some Time Warner customers to see another jump in prices
Syracuse (WSYR-TV) -- There’s another rate increase in store for some Time Warner Cable customers.
A spokesperson says 67 percent of customers won’t see a change in services because of promotional packages, while the other 33 percent of customers will see a 2.5 percent increase in the price of cable.
The price change will happen next month.
The company says the increase is because of what they’re calling “dramatically higher costs” charged by programmers.
Some Time Warner Cable customers were already hit with a rate increase just a few months ago when the cable company started charging a monthly fee to lease Internet modems.
Copyright 2013 9wsyr.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.