Tully (WSYR-TV) -- A massive fire that destroyed the Burger King restaurant in Tully
back in February has been ruled accidental.
According to Onondaga County Emergency Management Commissioner Kevin Wisely, the fire was caused by a mechanical failure in a ventilation system located on the roof above the restrooms.
Several fire departments from throughout Onondaga County responded to the fire on February 6. Everyone inside the building at the time of the fire was able to make it out safely.
No injuries were reported.