Syracuse (WSYR-TV) -- Wegmans has once again revived its price freeze for more than 50 products they say families buy most during the winter months.
A sampling of those products can be found below:
- Boneless Chicken Breast, Club Pack -- $1.99/ lb
- 80% Lean Ground Beef , Club Pack -- $2.19/ lb
- Pork Tenderloin, Club Pack -- $2.79/ lb
- Navel Oranges, 8 lb. Club Pack -- $4.99
- Red Grapes -- $1.99/ lb
- Clementine Tangerines 2 lb. bag -- $2.99
- Wegmans peanut butter - $1.69
The above prices will remain in effect through April 6, 2013 – even if costs rise on the products.
The complete list will be available on Wegmans.com