Cortland (WSYR-TV) – The New York Jets are set to touch down in Cortland for their 2013 training camp on Thursday, July 25.
The first practice on July 26 will be open to the public on the SUNY Cortland campus.
They anticipate 10s of thousands of fans visiting during the three-week camp.
Along with the players, fans will have access to the Jets Shop tent, as well as Jets Fest – an interactive football theme park for children.
Admission is free, but those wishing to attend must obtain a ticket printed from the Jets’ website.
Fans can register and print tickets by visiting newyorkjets.com/camp
SUNY Cortland will charge $5 for parking.
Gen Jets Kids Club members will have a kids-only player autograph area at all practices. Space is limited to the first 100 kids each day.
Fans should call the team's fan line at (973) 549-4844 or visit newyorkjets.com/camp for the most up-to-date news regarding practice schedules. Updates are also available on Twitter (@nyjets) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Jets).
The camp warned that visitors will be subjected to new security procedures, including bag searches.
All practice times are subject to change.
For every practice listed below, camp gates and Jets Fest will be open from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. daily. For the Green & White practice, gates and Jets Fest will be open from 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 26 - 10 a.m.
- Saturday, July 27 - 10 a.m.
- Sunday, July 28 - 10 a.m.
- Monday, July 29 - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 31 - 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 1 - 10 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 2 - 10 a.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 3 - Green & White Practice at 6 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 5 - 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 6 - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 7 - 10 a.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 11 - 10 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 12 - 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 13 - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 14 - 10 a.m.